Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the sarkarisoch.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Department has issued notification for recruitment to various posts AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Notification Out For 496 Post Vacancy, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website. Interested and eligible candidates for AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) History Information
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It was founded on April 1, 1995, through the merger of the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority. However, the history of civil aviation in India dates back to the 1930s.
Here is a brief overview of the history of civil aviation and the development of airports in India:
1930s: The first domestic airline in India, Tata Airlines (now known as Air India), was established in 1932 by J.R.D. Tata. The airline operated its first flight between Karachi and Bombay (now Mumbai).
1940s: After independence in 1947, the Government of India nationalized the airline industry, forming Air India International in 1948 to operate international flights, and Indian Airlines in 1953 to handle domestic services.
1950s: The construction and expansion of airports in India gained momentum during this period. Several airports were developed, including Palam Airport in Delhi, which is now known as Indira Gandhi International Airport.
1980s: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in 1986 under the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994. AAI was responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
1990s: The International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority were merged in 1995 to form the present-day Airports Authority of India (AAI). AAI took over the responsibility for managing both international and domestic airports across the country.
2000s: AAI continued to modernize and upgrade airports in India to meet international standards. New airports were constructed, and existing ones were renovated to handle the growing passenger and cargo traffic.
2010s: AAI focused on the development of regional airports and the enhancement of air connectivity in smaller cities and remote areas of the country. Several regional airports were upgraded to promote regional air travel and boost economic development.
Present: AAI continues its efforts to enhance the quality of airport infrastructure, improve passenger services, and promote sustainable growth in the aviation sector in India.
In addition to the historical developments, it’s worth noting some key milestones and initiatives undertaken by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) in recent years:
1. Green Initiatives: AAI has undertaken various green initiatives to make airports more environmentally friendly. This includes the installation of solar power plants, rainwater harvesting, and energy-efficient lighting systems. Many airports under AAI have received certifications for their eco-friendly practices.
2. Expansion and Modernization: AAI has been actively involved in the expansion and modernization of existing airports. This includes the construction of new runways, terminal buildings, taxiways, and air traffic control towers to accommodate the growing number of passengers and aircraft movements.
3. Air Traffic Management: AAI has implemented advanced air traffic management systems and technologies to ensure safe and efficient movement of aircraft. This includes the deployment of radar systems, navigation aids, and communication networks to enhance air traffic control services.
4. Regional Connectivity Scheme (UDAN): AAI has played a significant role in the implementation of the UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik) scheme, which aims to enhance regional air connectivity. Under this scheme, several underserved and unserved airports across the country have been connected, promoting affordable air travel in remote areas.
5. International Collaborations: AAI has collaborated with international airport operators and organizations to exchange knowledge and expertise. Such collaborations have facilitated the implementation of best practices in airport management and operations.
6. Passenger Amenities: AAI has focused on improving passenger amenities at airports, including the introduction of modern facilities such as lounges, shopping areas, food courts, and information kiosks. Efforts have been made to enhance the overall passenger experience.
7. Technological Integration: AAI has embraced digital technologies for various airport operations, including online booking systems, mobile apps for passenger information, and self-check-in kiosks. These technologies have streamlined processes and improved efficiency.
8. Cargo Handling: AAI has worked on enhancing cargo infrastructure at airports to promote air cargo services. Modern cargo terminals, cold storage facilities, and efficient logistics systems have been developed to support the growing demand for air freight services.
9. Safety and Security: AAI gives utmost priority to the safety and security of passengers and airport operations. Stringent security measures and training programs for airport staff are implemented to ensure a secure airport environment.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Notification Out For 496 Post Vacancy Details
|Organization name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of the post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Number of vacancies||496 Post|
|Starting Dates||01 November 2023|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 those once must Candidates should possess Degree or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment Age Limit
- On 01-01-2023
- Applicant’s age minimum 18 & maximum 27 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti Online Form 2023.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the Airports Authority of India (AAI) will hire the candidates based on –
- Online Exam
- Documents Verification/ Voice Test.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment Pay Slip/Salary
- The higher authorities of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules Rs. 40000 – Rs. 140000/- PM
AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PH Category :- Free
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti Online Application Form
- Once go through the official website
- Now the Airports Authority of India (AAI) home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now watch the official notification
- Next, read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 online application form
- Noe start to fill all your required detailsa
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
Hope you have liked this information related to AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 given by us, bookmark the Sarkari Soch for all the latest updates related to AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is AAI Junior Executive ATC Bharti 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from 30 November 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : 1,000 for General / OBC and for SC / ST : Free.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Online Exam Documents Verification/ Voice Test.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in AAI Junior Executive ATC Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : There are 496 Post for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Department.
Q.5 How can I apply for AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal.